Connie C. Durrence. Born Jacksonville, Florida, April 27, 1945; admitted to the Bar, 1993, Florida; U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1996.
- Converse College, Stetson University (B.S. 1967)
- Florida State University (J.D. with high honors, 1993)
- Certified in Elder Law by the Florida Bar Board of Specialization and Education Certification (2003)
- Lakeland Bar Association
- The Florida Bar (Member, Sections on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and Elder Law)
- Estate Planning Council of Polk County
- Guardianship Roundtable
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Board of Directors, Volunteers in Service to the Elderly
- Board of Directors, Community Foundation of Greater Lakeland
- Polk Leadership Council.
- Elder Law (Medicaid Planning and Special Needs Trusts)
- Estate Planning